Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...7-19-10

For The Week Of 7-19-10

5. Watching two old white people argue in line at safeway - one of which was the store manager who yelled, I'M SICK OF THIS GOD DAMN JOB !!!...it was awesome.

4. Having lunch and catching up with Ricky.

3. The series finale of "Boy Meets World" - The repeats may come on early but it was worth it to see the ending of one of my favorite shows. A fun, funny, then sad ending that saw everyone moving on to the next phase in their lives. I only wish they'd put all the seasons out on dvd again.

2. Watching the Giants beat LA 7-4 in one of the most exciting tv games I've seen in some time- My team is on a hot streak and Mel, Ashley and I sat hear last tuesday and watched a game that kept us on the edge of our seats.

1. Watching Giants games, both in person and on tv, with My Melly- I'm so happy to be with a fellow Giants fan (and NOT a dodgers fan...that might be a dealbreaker.Haha. Dont think I could do it. Haha.)...we have a good time watching on tv and, when we are at the ballpark, cheering for the home team...while snacking on some garlic fries!! She's awesome and this is simply another reason why!!

So, that's it.
Whats been cool about your week ?

No comments: