Friday, July 16, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...7-5-10

For The Week Of 7-5-10

5. Thanks to my Mom, getting hella food from costco- Thanks Mom.

4. Making a mixtape that I know (hope) the Melanie will enjoy.

3. Amazing Spiderman presents "American Son" - This story, about the (messed up) relationship between Norman and Harry Osborn was a really fun read. Action packed and funny, this was one of the better recent things I checked out from the library.

2. The Foo Fighters cover "Band On The Run" - A great, fun cover that you could tell the band had a great time making. I've been playing this all week and its been good listening.

1. Saturday morning - Mel and I got to spend a nice quiet Saturday morning together before we both had to go to work. We ate breakfast and talked...it was a great morning with my love.

So...that's it.
What's been cool about your week ?

No comments: