Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awsome Things This Week...6-21-10

For The Week Of 6-21-10

It was, reading back this list, a good week....on any other week, any of these could have been at the top of the Top 5....

5. Starbucks Main & Duncan Reunion at Spoontonic - Had a drink or three with some of the old main and duncan crew. Some of us are still with the bux, some not....but it was fun to get together with some people I hadn't seen in awhile and talk old times.

4. Having a great weekend - Melly and I went to the Giants Red Sox game on sat. and even though the wrong team won (Sox 4-2 ), it was a great day for baseball. The next day,I went to the swap meet and got some great bootlegs....we watched "Shrek Ever After" which is stupid title yet ended up being a movie I enjoyed waaaay more than I thought I would ( I didn't think I would enjoy it at all...I was wrong). Went to see Toy Story 3 with Ashley and Mel and later we had some tasty hot dogs and hamburgers. It's rare that I get a whole weekend off...and I think I made the most of it. Fun times.

3. Waking up early and watching episodes of "Boy Meets World".

2. Eating some tasty ribs and having more than a few laughs with my family at $1 rib night at smokin' oakies.

1. Making dinner, sitting down and getting to hear all about Melanie's first day at work.

No comments: