Friday, August 6, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...7-26-10

For The Week Of 7-26-10

5. Philly cheese steak I had on Friday - After watching someone eat one on tv the other day, I'd been wanting a philly cheese steak. Friday I got one. And it was tasty as hell. I scarfed it down.

4. Getting a surprise visit at work from My Mom, Aunt Nana and Melanie.

3. The fantastic cupcakes Mel and Ashley made on Tuesday night - A tasty treat made by two of my favorite people.

2. Sunday dinner- In which Melanie made the tasty trio of pesto pasta, Mashed potatos and Lemon Chicken. A great job (tasted great too) from my little chef.

1. Spending Saturday morning with my Melly - I got to spend a few hours in the morning on Saturday with Mel before we both had to go work. It was great to have breakfast, talk and spend a great morning together before having to head into work.

So...thats it.
What's been cool about your week ?

No comments: