Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...6-28-10

For The Week Of 6-28-10

5. "Space Jam" - I had not seen this movie in years and on Friday, Mel and I watched it while having drinks ( a combination of the kid and adults sides of us, I guess ) at home. The movie was shorter than I remembered but still really fun to watch. And the R.Kelly song " I believe I can fly" at the end...I was surprised that I knew most of the words still.

4. Having a bunch of songs downloaded for me by the always awesome Melanie !!

3. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat dvd - From the time I was 6 years old, my all time favorite wrestler has been Ricky Steamboat. And for the first time ever he's gotten his own dvd. There were some old matches on there but the best part was the career retrospective talking to him, people he wrestled and today's wrestlers who, like myself, rooted for the Dragon. A fun dvd that I really enjoyed watching.

2. An awesome dinner made by my favorite person - On Saturday Mel cooked an awesome-tastic dinner. It was spaghetti and meat sauce and it was fucking fantastic...I ate till I couldn't move. Fantastic. And I cant wait till she makes it again !!

1. Pleasanton (Alameda) county fair - A perfect day ( weather, crowd size and ever other kinda way-wise) with some fantastic people. Melanie, Ashley, My Mom and I went to the fair on the 4th of July. We tasted some weird/ tasty fair food. The sun, while warm, was not blazing hot...it was the perfect weather to either go to a fair or see a ballgame. I had so much fun spending time with some of my favorite people. A fantastic day from start to finish.

So...that's it.
What's been cool about your week?

No comments: