Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...7/12/10

For The Week Of 7-12-10

5. Archie comics signing at Flying Colors Comics - Read on Facebook that this week Dan Parent, artist and writer of Archie comics, was going to be signing stuff at Flying Colors. Mel (who loves her some Archie's...Veronica being her fav), Ashley and I went there...and were one of the first people to get our stuff signed. A fun afternoon.

4. Kiersten's 21st BD at Spoontonic -A fun night where the dj played some 90's rap and some random strange middle aged gentleman freestyled for me over Biggie's "Juicy" beat ( " Thanks for listening man, I just needed to get that out") which was kinda weird...

3. My Melly spoils me with Comics (at Flying Colors) and food and drinks at the Giants game-Results !!!

2. A day at the ballpark with my love !! - Watching a great Giants game as the home team came from behind win 8-5. We had such a great time.

1. Making picadillo for my Melly- It was my first time making this tasty dish...my mom helped me and I think I did a good job. Leftovers were great too.

So...that's it.
What's been cool about your week ?

No comments: