Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...3-15-10

For the week of 3-15-10

HM: The crispy shrimp we got from the dim sum place.

5. Finally tasting the much talked about Zucchini lasagna that Celine made on Sunday- For years now Mel has talked about how awesome this dish was...and she was right !! A tasty meal.

4. Watching Harry Potter with Mel,her Mom and Ashley - A fun, unplanned night, watching the potter and eating some burger king.

3. Drinking + Mario Kart = Awesome !! - Lose a race, take a drink...Mel is the better driver than I...that is all I really remember....

2. Picking my Giants games for the upcoming season - And while I only got a few games this year, they are good ones, and I'm really looking forward to the season starting !!

1. Grabbing a few blankets, some bottles of water and spending an afternoon on my day off reading in the park with the most beautiful girl in the world - In case you were wondering, though it should not come as a shock, I'm talking about The Melanie!!

So...thats it.
What's been cool about your week ?

No comments: