Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...3-22-10

For The Week Of 3/22/10

5. Having a bbq with my coworkers while the store was closed for a week, for remodeling.

4. Spending the day at Santa Cruz - During my week off Mel and I decided to drive to Santa Cruz and enjoy a day at the beach. We spent a few hours laying out in the sand, reading, relaxing and dipping our toes in the sand.

3. The "Richard" episode of "Lost" - The past few episodes of Lost have been kick ass. It's still frustrating at times (stop introducing new people, start wrapping up the old peoples stories) but this weeks episode...featuring the islands ageless "advisor" was awesome !!

2. Getting a library card

1. The tomato rice/ beef' 'n' spinish dish Melanie made for dinner on Friday night -In all honesty, it was one of the best meals ever made on our stove !! I ate and ate till I couldn't move.

So...thats it.
What's been cool about your week ?

No comments: