Wow. This Top 5 is LATE (in capitol letters to emphisis the lateness). But, better late then never...
For The Week Of 3-8-10
5. Rewatching "The Emperors New Groove"- Up until last year I'd never seen this movie. And I'm so glad I decided to watch it. A fun, FUNNY movie that I enjoy from start to finish. You put this on after Disney's Hercules...maybe with some nachos to feed me...and you've got one happy Tommy !!
4. Library book sale - The other day, while visiting the library (also on the list) I saw a sign that read : Library book sale Sat. So myself, Melanie and my Mom decided to check it out. My Mom, who loves reading more than maybe anyone on this planet, found something in the neighborhood of 20 books...all for under the prices of a new paperback!! Mel, another book junkie, found some books shes been looking forward to reading for sometime. And even I found one or two paperbacks that looked great. It was a fun time.
3. The bacon,mushroom and provalone burger I had at Big Mouth burgers in San Bruno - The mushrooms were fresh , the bacon was extra crisp (just like I like) and the cheese was melted (always a plus). It was a tasty meal.
2. The Shrimp, abalone, alvacado and oysters cocktail I had at the Mexican place I dont know the name of in Hayward.
1. My Great thursday - Went to eat some sushi for lunch then went to 1/2 price books were I got a comic book for a quarter. Went to Flying colors were Mel bought me the new issue of "Cable". Went to the library where Mel got a library card and I checked out the first book of "Y the last man", which I'd been looking forward to reading. After a trip to Safeway, we made some kickass tacos. A fun day with my favorite person.
(Top 3 was all food, I must've been hungry this week !! And am getting hungry writing this. Haha)
What's been cool about your week?