Friday, March 18, 2011

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things Week ... 3-7-11

Top 5:

For the week of 3-7-11

5. In-n-Out burgers- I hadnt had the always tasty burgers of in-n-out in some time and it was great. Fries animal style.

4. finding diet big red @ walmart- my love of the soda big red goes back years. Whenever someone would visit Texas they would bring some for us. In the past few years I've seen it more in the bay area. It's harder to find the diet version but I wad lucky enough to get some.

3. borders going out of business sale- went to a random borders and got done cool stuff at a decent discount. The 75% off all holiday items was ESP cool as I got several Christmas CDs that I'm looking forward to hearing.

2. "Nowhere Boy"- this movie, about the life of young John Lennon ( played by kick ass' Aaron Johnson) was really good. An interesting film that held my attention from start to finish.

1. The 7 seas soup I had on Sunday whir visiting my uncle Bobby - shrimp ! Catfish! Scallops ! Crab ! Mussels ! Other sea food I'm forgetting !! All in one friggin delicious soup !! I love soup and I love seafood . And the combo was fastastic !!!!!!

So..that's it.
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: