Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week ...3-14-11

Top 5

For the week of 3-14-11

-5. the teasers abc family has been showing for Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows pt. II

4. Actually taking time to read THE potter !!

3. Having a great Sunday with my Melly - in which we hung out with Ashley , went to walmart and watched a not so great movie.

2.  St.. Patricks day 2011- in which we stayed home, had a few drinks and watched The Departed. A fun semi-sober night with my Melly .

1. The Prestige- what a movie !! after it was done I wondered why I hadn't seen this movie earlier . I decided to check it out after Mel saying how much she liked it . A great movie that held my intrest from start to finish . 8.5/10

So... That's it. 
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: