Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tom's Top 5 Awesome things this week... 3-21-11

Top 5:

For the week of 3-21-11:

Hm- having the entire weekend off !!

Hm- having a rainy day off where we did nothing.

5.  netflix on my phone - I've had this app for awhile but recently watched a decent special about the history of wrestlemania that I enjoyed . 

4. Dinner at red robins with Melly- had a nice dinner with my favorite person and, after, we went to walmart.

3. Diary of a wimpy kid 2: Rodrick Rules - Mel and I loved the first wimpy kid movie that we went to check out the sequel with my mom this weekend. And while not as great as the first one it was still really funny. 7.5/10.

2. Having  a nice sushi dinner then drinks at home while we watched an odd trio of movies ( back to the future, breakfast at tiffanys, jailhouse rock) on Friday night.

1. Getting our Giants season ticket draft- Melly & I picked our tickets in the season ticket pool we are in. And we got some great games. A gun time with great food !! I can't friggin wait for the season to start !!!!

So, that's it. 
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: