Monday, October 4, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...9-27-10

For The Week Of 9-27-10

HM : The Giants WIN the national league west !!

5. Watching the Giants beat the D'backs on wed night - Went to the game with Chris King and had a great time. This was aa week where every win got us closer to (that eventual) NL West title, so every win counted, big time. Good game, good company, good weather, tasty beers.

4. "Fuck You" by Cee-Lo Green - Don't let the expletive heavy title fool you, this song is a quirky gem. A soul sound with some funny lyrics. I've been playing this song all week.

3. X-Men : Second Coming - I've been waiting all summer to read this !! The third part in the "Messiah " trilogy (Messiah complex, Messiah War being the other two you SHOULD read) has been coming out in single issues all summer. Sadly, I didn't have the money to get all the issues then and waited patiently for the graphic novel to come out. And it was sure worth the wait !! With the death of two MAJOR characters and a half dozen more seriously hurt, this should shake things up for some time. A great read. If your an Xmen fan, check this out !!

2. Spending a fun Sunday morning with Mel and Ashley - Had a fun, relaxing morning with two of my favorite people in the world !! Even though I fell asleep while we were watching tv and had to cut the morning short to get ready for work (boo !!), I still had fun.

1. Having a great Saturday with My Mom, The Ashley and The Melanie !! - Had a great day with my family. Any time I'm with my favorite people is time well spent.

So...thats it.
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: