Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...10-11-10

For The Week Of 10-11-10

5. Kick Ass - I thought the movie was okay, and this week decided to check out the graphic novel from the library. And while some panels were recreated exactly by the movie, this graphic novel ended up being far more bloody with more curse words. In short, it was real good.

4. Watching the Giants make it to the National Leauge Championship !!

3. Having Lunch with my Mom on Saturday

2. Spending a Sunday hanging out with Ashley and Melanie

1. Having a tasty sushi dinner with Melanie - I hadnt had sushi in awhile and Melanie surprised me by treating me to a great sushi dinner one night this week. I tried some new rolls and they were excellent.

So...that's it.

What's been awesome about your week ?

No comments: