Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...6-7-10

For The Week Of 6-7-10

5. "National Treasure" - I'll admit, when this movie came out (both in the theatre and on dvd) I thought it would be stupid and decided not to check it out. That is, until this week. With a recommendation from both Melly and Ashley, I watched this (not at all a copy of Indiana Jones) action movie...and I liked it way more than I thought I would. A fun plot with a few funny lines. It was a decent movie. 7.5/10.

4. "The Long Long Trailer" - I've seen this movie, a favorite of the Melanie, a few times and liked it...but, for some reason, I really really enjoyed watching it this time. A fun, funny old movie starring Lucy and Desi...if you like "I Love Lucy" then you will enjoy this as well.

3. Curry Calamari - This week, on a day off, Mel, Ashley and I tried a new Chinese food place close to home....I had the curry calamari lunch special (came with rice) and, although kinda spicy, it was really good.

2. The Dinner Melanie made on Thursday - Chicken and bell peppers, rice and broccoli....really tasty.


1. Chef Mel and Chef Ashley are awesome !! - It was a great night on Saturday....Got off work and had a great dinner (Steak and potato's Tom style ). While Mel cooked the steak, I made the taters...and back to the future was playing on tv while we cooked !! Mel and Ashley made a great apple crisp for dessert. We played some mario kart and watched Toy Story 1 & 2 while we ate. Great movies, great food, great game...best off all, great people. What could be better?

So...that's it.
What's been cool about your week ?

No comments: