Monday, April 5, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...3/29/10

For The Week Of 3-29-10

5. Going to a random bar in the city and having a drink or two to celebrate Lori's birthday.

4. Looking in the Sunday Chronicle and finding an article on the Excelsior dist. -Best of all there was a big picture, and quotes, from Marty, the owner of Amazon Barber shop...the place where I got my hair cut since I was a kid, right up until I moved to Walnut Creek.

3. Having a great tasting Easter lunch/dinner with Melanie's family.

2. Hanging out, watching "School Of Rock" and making (!!) a pizza with Melanie and Ashley on Friday night - They did all of the work,all I did was put some peperoni on it...it tasted great. And School of Rock is always awesome.

1. Wondercon with Melanie and Ashley- in which we braved the huge crowd to enjoy all things nerdy. This was Ashley and Mel's first time going and, for me, it was fun having people to go with. I got to shake hands with Lou Farigno (Tv's incredible hulk...who didnt really want to shake my hand) and former wwf million Dollar champion Virgil (who was much nicer). Picked up some cool graphic novels I've been looking forward to reading. A fun time was had by all.

So...that's it.
What's been cool about your week?

No comments: