Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...1-25-10

For The Week Of 1-25-10

5. Having some tasty Dim Sum with Mel and My Mom on Monday night.

4. Rewind mixes - All week long, I've been in an old school rap kinda mood. I'm talking about the rap music I grew up with... 2Pac, Biggie, Bay Area Rap (Dre Dog, RBL, Too $hort)...that later extended to some mid-90's R&B (Anyone but me remember Shai ? Or the remix to "Anything" that SWV did with the Wu ? ). It was good to play some tracks that brought me back to the days when I had to take 3 buses just to go to mall with my friends, days of domino games and beeps burgers, days of Mario Kart and NBA Jam for the super nintendo. I miss those days sometimes...

3. The awesome food Mel's Dad made on Saturday - Tasty, tasty meal. And ...I'd be lying if I said that one of my favorite parts was the leftovers we got to take home !!

2. Hanging out, eating pizza and watching "The Royal Rumble" with Freddie and Ponch - It was fun to hang out with my friends, whom I havent seen in months. And like most great friends, it was as if we had seen eachother the other day. Lots of joking around, shit talking 'n' such....a great time.

1. Dessert Pizza - Not too long ago, I was watching a show called, "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" and they talked of a dessert pizza some high priced resturant makes. I said to myself, I could make that. And this week, I did !! With the help of a pre-made pizza dough, I threw a few tasty things (my recipe is all my own), baked for 15 min. @ 350 degrees and...a tasty treat was enjoyed by all.

So...that's it.
What's been cool about your week?

No comments: