Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...2-1-10

For the week of 2-1-10

5. Planet Hulk on dvd - Sometime last year I spent almost an entire day reading the graphic novel "Planet Hulk", it was a great story. The Hulk, exiled by his superhero "friends" to another world, is made a slave, then gladiator and rises to eventually become king. This bootleg of the movie was a good quality and kept mostly faithful to the original story. A fun watch.

4. Having a great "superbowl " sunday - Because it was so slow at work, I got sent home early and was able to go to Zac's house for a superbowl party. The food was good (pizza and chocolate cake) and the beer was cold. The game was okay. Came home and read the paper while watching a fun episode of "Iron Chef" with Mel (who won a few dollars and bragging rights, in superbowl bets ). The weather was great and I had a great day.

3. "My Babe" by Little Walter - Not too long ago I watched a movie called "Cadillac Records" and I really liked it. This was one of the songs in the movie and I've been playing it off and on all week.

2. Having three days off to hang out, watch movies and spend time with my favorite person in the world.

1. "Intimate Moments For A Sensual Evening" by Aziz Ansari - Mel and I watched this comedy special a few weeks ago and it was really funny. So, while at target, I decided to get the comedy cd. And, no lie, we have been saying lines from it all week...a funny album from a really funny dude.

So...that's it.
What's been cool about your week ?

1 comment: