Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...2-8-10

For The Week Of 2-8-10

5. Going bootleggin', reading on bart, getting a few good movies and , on the way back, running into my mom on the bart train home.

4. "What is this fool, sandwhich crazy ??" - In short, I've been in a sandwich kinda mood recently. In addition to making a few boloney (doesnt seem like the right spelling, but google says different) sandwiches I've been going to this store down the street that makes an awesome egg salad. I also, on the same day, got a turkey and pastrami for Mel. We each got a half of each and enjoyed the sandwich awesomeness.

3. Making awesome things with clay at Mel's Mom's craft shop - Go visit the Crafters Retreat...its wicked fun.

2. Cleaning the apartment and finding good stuff - It was like christmas morning...among the treasures uncovered : Several unread magazines, new cds I thought lost...and over $100 in cash!!

1. My 2nd Valentines Day with The Melanie !! - My second valentines day with my love was fun from start to finish. We went to the movies and saw an okay film (Percy Jackson & The Olympians : The Lightning Thief) and I made an epic sandwich ( I dont want to give away my recipe) for dinner. We watched movies and spent time together. She got me Kanye West's VH1 Storytellers cd (its hilarious, he rants about the weirdest crap) and she custom made me an awesome shirt like the shirt worn by of my favorite comic chracters (X-factor's Maddrox, look it up). It was a great day and, like everyday before that one, I'm happiest when I get to spend the day with her.

So...that's it.
What's been cool about your week...?

No comments: