Sunday, September 4, 2011

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week.. 8-22-11

For the weekly 8-22-11:


Hm: having a fun time bowling with my coworkers.

5.  barney's version- rented this movie with Paul giamatti as Barney, a cigar chomping, booze guzzling tv producer from Toronto. I didn't expect much but did want to see this movie after watching the trailer. And I ended up liking it more than I thought I would. 7.5/10.

4. mango vodka/7up + mrs. Doubtfire = crazy awesome !! A tasty mix that left me more than a little buzzed.

3.  pleasant hill free book giveaway- went back to the book giveaway for seconds. For serious, the free book giveaway is an event  melly & I have been looking forward to all year. Went and got a ton of cool books and they were all free. Even found some comics . Including a hardback edition of a batman story that was prob at least $50 when it was new.

2.  giants game with Mel - any day @ the ballpark with my love is fantastic. And this was no different. With the season coming to a close soon it's days/nights @ the ballpark with Melanie that I'm going to miss until next season.

1. Sunday with the family - seeing kiara- went to my nephew's 8th bd party this week and had fun. At the party I got to see my niece kiara who I hadn't seen in almost 2 years. I was amazed how tall she was ( almost the same height as me ?!?) and grown up she was. It was great to see both of them ( missed those kids) and everyone else. Food was good too.

So... That's it.
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: