Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things Week...5-16-11

Top 5:

For the week of 5-16-11

5.  quesadilla suiza I had on Sunday - carne asada, cheese, tortilla... Simply awesome...

4. meatball sandwich from Marruccis- I have yet to have a bad thing from this deli... A fantastic sandwich !!

3.  watching the giants sweep a 2 game series from the dodgers - beat la !! Beat la !!

2.  pirates of the carribean: on strange tides- when I first found they were making a pirates 4, I was a bit skeptical. But, as the trailers came out more and more we decided to check it out. And it was a fun summer movie and, in this awesome gentlemans opinion, the best one since part 1. I'll give it a 7/10.

1.  the ponthay Melanie's dad made after Mel bugged him all week - I don't know how to spell it right but, really, it should be spelled
H-E-L-L-A 
T-A-S-T-Y. Even the leftovers were, as the kids say, the bomb !!

So... That's it.
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: