Monday, May 30, 2011

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...5-23-11

Top 5: 

For the week of 5-23-11:

HM: all the awesome food I ate on Sunday - ate a ton of awesome
Mexican food for breakfast and, later, vietnamiese food for dinner.

5. bridesmaids/ the $1 bin at crush comics - went to a matinee with Melanie to see "Bridesmaids" this week. It was a fun movie that had me laughing a few times. 7/10. After the movie, Mel and I drove to Castro valley and went to Crush comics. And while Flying Colors Comics is my favorite, the $1 bins are awesome at Crush. I managed to find some cool stuff. It was a fun day off with the Melanie .

4.  the albacore tuna sandwich from The Habit- In all honesty, everything I've tried at the habit thus far, has been fantastic. And this tuna was no exception.

3. Finally, , after starting the series over WAAAY back in November, finishing the Harry Potter series - it took me hella months to finish those 7 books but it was fun re-reading the best series I've ever read . I can't wait for the next movie to come out.

 2. The ground beef and spinish over rice Melanie made - always a crowd favorite ( the crowd being just me ). I love when Melanie makes this dish.

1. Kung Fu panda 2 - what a fun movie !! I loved the first Kung Fu panda and didn't expect it to be as good as the first one. Full of funny lines & situations, as well as action, I enjoyed the hell out of this. The first one is a 9/10, this sequel is a 8.5/10. Can't wait for the DVD !!


So... That's it.
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: