Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tommy's 1st year of college

Last year,  I went back to school and took my first college class in more than a decade. God, that makes me sound old. 
Unsure and scared i was setting myself up for dissapointment ( I had never been more than a lifelong C student)  I went into the unknown at DVC on that  first day of class. However, I ended up getting an A in that summer 2012 class. Never did I think I would get an A in every class I Subsequently took this  year. 
 
I won an award for a  comic I wrote & drew ( and will continue to work on this summer) . Because of this award and another comic i was in school paper twice this year . But the biggest deal... 
For the first time EVER, in my academic life, I have a 4.0 GPA. 

I'm VERY  proud of myself and thank you to all the people who supported me this year. 
#tommysbackincollege 
#tommysFIRSTYEARofcollege



No comments: