Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday June 2nd

6-2-11:

Today I have, for some reason, a bit of a cough. I'm not letting it worry me but I don't want to be sick.

Last nights Giants game was crazy, though they won in 11innings, the game was delayed for 10-15 min because a section of the stadium lights went out in St. Louis. I mean, everyone is trying to take down the champs, it would seem even pg&e is trying to throw a roadblock SF's way.

Today is my last work day before a much looked forward to 4 day weekend. On Friday, Melanie & I are going to the giants game and I'm really looking forward to it. Saturday, we were supposed to graduation party, sadly it was rescheduled and now I can't go. Im bummed cause I was looking forward to eating some great food and seeing some cool people. And because of this i dont know what im doing sat. Sunday we are visiting my uncle Bobby . It should be a great weekend and one I've been looking forward to for awhile. Best of all, I get to spend 4 uncut days with my favorite person in the world ( who I hope is feeling better).

In just an hr, I will be work free. I can't wait for four days of fun times and adventures...

No comments: