Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week... 2-14-11

Top 5: 
For the week of 2-14-11:

5. "Cool As Ice"- one of the most awful-some movies ive EVER seen. Between this movie and "ice ice baby", Vanilla Ice, your place in history is cemented sir !!

4. Gnomeo & Juliet- what a nice surprise this was. I went into this movie not expecting much and ended up ( with Mel & Ashley ) laughing louder than the kids in the theatre. A fun time on such a rainy day. 7.5/10

3. Wwe elimination chamber 2011- Ricky & I went to this wrestling ppv and it was real fun. It had been awhile since we'd seen wrestling live and it didnt let us down.

2. After a long work day Tuesday, coming home to my Melly , going to eat pizza @ Rocco's and watching the giants world series DVD.... And, best of all , finding something in the house I thought we'd lost forever.

1. valentines day with my Melly - had a great valentines day with my favorite person. Spent the day in the city and rode a cable car to the wharf. It was raining hard so we ducked into the buena vista for an Irish coffee. Rode the cable car back and went into stores ( Disney store, rasputins where I found a DVD I've been looking for a LONG time... Space jam !!!) ate lunch downtown ( $1 oysters !! ) and came home to listen to the rain and read. A super fun day !!

So that's it.
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: