Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...2-15-10

For The Week Of 2-15-10

5. Bowling with my Co-workers

4. Making some tasty fajitas and rewatching "The Princess And The Frog" - Thanks to my mom for picking up some carne asada and some chicken for Mel and I to cook. It only took a few minutes to cook,we added some rice and, while eating this tasty meal, watched a dvd quality bootleg of "The Princess and The Frog". A great meal and a fun, funny movie. A fun night.

3. "What is this fool, salad crazy"- This week we've been eating our fare share of salads. I made a tasty salad with spinish leafs, dried cranberrys, crutons and tuna...with a little salt, pepper and lime juice. But Mel's salad was FAR better than mine...she made a "everything but the greasy shell" taco salad. Ground beef (!!), alvacado, lettuce, shredded cheese...all things awesome.

2. Going to Moonstar Buffet with My Mom - I ate until I hardly move...seafood overload...it was great.

1. "Zombieland" - I'll be honest, when this movie was in theatres, depite liking most things zombie, I thought it looked stupid. So, when netflix brought this to us this week, I didnt expect much. What I did see was gory and funny (Bill Murray in a great cameo) and a fun start to what ended up being quite the movie marathon that day. 7.5/10.

So...that's it.
What's been cool about your week?

No comments: