Saturday, October 15, 2011

Toms Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...9-26-11

For the week of 9-26-11:

5. Eating tasty dried squid that I got at the asain supermarket- you think it would be gross but it wasn't. Hella good in fact.

4. the new & repeats of "it's always sunny in Philadelphia "- RUM HAM !! One of my fav shows has been really funny this season and, because it's now in syndication , I'm catching repeats of episodes I haven't seen left & right. Hella funny.

-wolverine # 16- in which Wolverine retreats to the wilderness, giving up on being a hero and tries to forget the ordeal he's been through ( seriously, read the whole run of this new wolverine... It's fantastic.) only to find you can't escape being a hero& protector...you can't change who you are. I haven't missed an issue in 2 years of this comic, I'll say it's my fav comic on the market right now. This issue just kept the streak if great wolverines going. Looking forward to next month...

2.  "Moneyball"- on a random day off, with no agenda, Melanie suggest we go to a movie. " how bout Moneyball" she said. The movie about the Oakland A's & their GM Billy beane was one I was on the fence about seeing but, in the end, was one I really enjoyed more than I thought I would. Even had me rooting for the A's ( who I like... LOVE the giants ) .

1. Monday off ( slept in, made chorizo con huevo & potatos, had buckhorn for lunch, hung out with melly and went to see "real steel" for free) - the movie was not that good and the over serious process to get in was bullshit ( metal detectors, bag search... For a crappy movie, really ?!?) but spending the day with my baby was great .

So, that's it.
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: