Saturday, October 15, 2011

Toms Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...9-19-11

For the week of 9-19-11:


Hm: "the new girl"- watched the series premier of this show and found it really funny. Looking forward to seeing more.

Hm: the variety pack of old man candy I got for $4 at walmart- strawberry, butterscotch , coconut, cherry... All manner of hard candy !! Through some wurthurs originals I had into the mix !!

 5. diet ORANGE coke- at wingstop they have a fancy new soda machine that give you tons of soda options and combos. For the first time ever I had a orange diet coke... It was tasty.

4 The picadillo my mom made on wed.- always awesome

 3.  The  season premiers of "Community" & "The Office" - two shows I really like that brought the funny. 

2. "smile" by Raina Telgemeier- a graphic novel Melly got that I ended up reading and really liking. Set in SF in the late 80's/ early 90's I even knew some of the places that were drawn in the book. 

1. A tour of SF on a day off... Tom & Mel G style...- in which we visited several places from the movies mrs. Doubtfire & the princess diaries as well as the Full House house... We ate slices of pizza in north beach and had a great time taking a unique tour of the city.


So, that's it.
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: