Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...8-1-11

For the week of 8-1-11

5.  Costco samples - This week I was stuck at Costco for 3 hrs while they gave me new tires ( thank you mom !!) and while there I helped myself to samples of steak, meatball sandwich , water, chocolate milk, mini tacos , pasta and all kinds of other good stuff. It was, no lie, the greatest day of Costco sampling I've ever seen !!

4. the new Winnie the pooh movie - I got this movie on bootleg and it was of fantastic quality. A fun movie that i expected to like but, in reality, one that I loved !! A funny movie with characters that I've loved since I was a kid. 8/10.

3.  Mels dad's birthday- in which there was BBQ ( lots of it !!), corn, potato salad, red velvet cake and, just before we left, some fantastic banana bread made by Celine .

2. Going to giants game with Melanie on tues - anytime at the ballpark with my Melly is a great time. Sadly, our giants lost but we shall be there to cheer them another day.

1. After a busy Sunday driving all around the bay, simply getting to sit on the sofa and relax while watching I love Lucy with Melanie.

So, that's it.
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: