For the week of 8-8-11:
5. the instagram app- thanks to melanie i downloaded this cool new app for pics and I've been having lots of fun with it
4. getting a replacement iPhone- my phone was losing battery power like a motherfucker and I took it to the apple store to get it fixed and, cause of my warranty, I got me a (kinda) new phone.
3. "30 minutes or less"- went to see this movie with Aziz Ansari this week with Melanie. It was a funny matinee that I enjoyed. 7/10.
2. celebrating my moms 65th bd with uncle Bobby there- got out of work early and surprised my mom by driving into the city and having dinner & cake with my mom on her birthday. Also there were uncle Bobby and Melanie. It was a nice dinner.
1. giants game on wed with Melanie, mom , Frannie & Ashley - though the giants didn't get the win, it was a nice ( hot) day for baseball with my family.
So... That's it.
What's been cool about your week.