Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...7-17-11

For the week of 7-18-11:

-5. SF creamery with Melly- after a failed attempt to see Captain America, Mel suggested we go to the sf creamery for ice cream. The sundae I ended up getting was awesome ( almond & peanut butter/ chocolate with fudge). 

4. "paris when it sizzles" - I'd never seen any Audrey Hepburn movies until I'd met Melanie . And in the 3 Years we've been together I've seen a few of her movies ( breakfast at tiffanys, funny face, sabrina, etc). I've enjoyed some more than others but I really enjoyed this one. A fun funny movie. 7.5/10.

3. Rewatching Harry potter & the deathly hallows pt.2 - the 2nd of many , no doubt, viewings. This time my mom was with Mel and I . On 2nd viewing I still thought it was a great movie.

 2. MLB 2k11 for xbox 360- gamefly brought me this warlock awhile ago and I didn't have a chance to play it till this week. And it. Was. (fucking) awesome !! One of the best baseball video games ( shout out baseball stars for the NES and Ken Griffey jr baseball for Snes ) I've ever played !! Mel and I have been playing this game all week. Best of all is the living rosters in which you can play games that were happening TODAY. Frggin sweet !!

As fun as that game is, it doesn't beat the real thing...

1. Melly's first giants vs. dodgers game - there is nothing like the excitement of a giants dodgers game. As the chants of BEAT LA BEAT LA echo you can't help but be proud to be a lifelong giants fan. This was the first sf/la game for my Melly and I was so excited to take her. It was hot, we sat next to a bunch of annoying people who seemed more interested in taking pics of themselves than being at the game and sadly we did not beat la but it was a GREAT time. Any day at the ballpark always is.

So... That's it.
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: