Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tom's top 5 awesome things this week 7-11-11

For the week of 7-11-11:

5. the spinish, ground beef and rice dinner Melanie made - a Melanie specialty that is always a crowd favorite ( the "crowd" being me). I enjoyed the hell out of this dinner

4. Monday off with Melly -had a Monday off this week and Mel and I decided to stay in walnut creek and catch a movie. I started the morning off with steak sandwich @ plaza cafe which was really good. They usually give you a big steak and a little roll, I like this cause it feels like your getting extra. It's not fancy, but hella tasty. After going back and forth on what to do with our day, Mel said we should go to the movies. We went to see transformers in 3D, the 3d was cool but everytime the robots werent on the screen beating the crap outta eachother it was lame. Since the movie ticket was so expensive, we ( i ) decided to sneak into "horrible bosses". It was a funny movie. both movies I'll give a 7.5/10.

3. Watching a double header A's game sat with Zac, kc & Melanie - to be honest I don't remember much of the games, I do remember having a kick ass time drinking beers with some awesome people !!

2. MC Hammer bobblehead day- went with my family to another A's game and got sweet mc hammer Bobbleheads. A fun game and great company.

1. Harry potter & the deathly hallows with Mel, Ashley & Melanies mom- and the cinematic adventures of Harry James Potter, triwizard champion, lover of Ginger-haired woman and the only true master of the deathly hallows, came to an end. An exciting movie that I really enjoyed. 9/10. For the series 10/10.


So... That's it.
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: