Sunday, July 17, 2011

Toms Top 5 Awesome Things This Week... 7-4-11

For the week of 7-4-11:

5. "zookeeper"- went to see this movie with my mom & Melanie . When I first watched the trailer, I thought it looked stupid but the more I watched it, the more I found myself laughing whenever the commercial came on. So I finally quit lying to myself and said " I wanna see it" outloud. And we went. And it was a fun movie that made me laugh a few times. 7/10.

4. Princess Aniyah's princess party- Melanies cousin had a birthday party on Saturday and it was alot of fun. They had a bouncy house ( sadly, I didn't get in), facepainting ( that Melanie did. She looked adorable !!), a hot dog machiene , a popcorn machiene and , best of all, a nacho dispenser. The music played at the party was fantastic ( 90's hip hop, 2Pac !!) and I had fun hanging out with Mels family.

-3. farmers market with Melly on Thursday - in which we had lumpia, chicken in a stick, listened to a decent cover band playing in the park, got 3 awesome peaches for $1 and, best of all, home made Popsicles ( I had Mexican hot chocolate, Mel had chipotle mango) . Everything was great, we got a fantastic parking spot and had a great evening.

2. BBQ at Melanie's dad's house- celebrated 4th of July at Mels dads house with an awesome BBQ . There was chicken, corn & juicy watermelon. Everything  was fantastic tasting. As we ate we watched the giants game on tv and though they dis not win it was cool to see Pablo Sandoval get a splash hit hr.

1. Aziz Ansari does a surprise set @ the punchline SF on Tuesday... And I was there !! - thanks to my friend Zac who read a tweet Aziz put up an hr before, we raced down to the city and just made it by 5 minutes ( !! ) to see Aziz do a 45 minute set. He was trying out new jokes and was real funny. 


So.. That's it.
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: