Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week... 6-13-11

For the week of 6-13-11:

5. olive garden with my mom & Melanie- all you can eat soup & breadsticks. Yes please.

4.  the California dreamin' sandwich at Safeway I had Thursday - it's been awhile since I've had this sandwich . But, , this week,  while working a long day, I decided to get it for lunch. It was tasty as hell.

3. Emilio's surprise birthday party @ spoontonic - mel & I celebrated our friend Emilio's birthday with a few drinks and a few laughs.

2. After a long day at work Friday,  having a good dinner and some beers at Mellos with Melanie - went out to eat with my Melly and had some great food. The giants/a's game was on and we drank some beers. It was a great night with my most favorite person in the world.

1. Fathers day with Mels family -  Fathers day, for me, for obvious reasons ( dont feel like rehashing now) has always been a weird one. This year, in fact, was the first one in my life I did not spend with either my dad or uncle Bobby and my mom. 

Fathers day, the first few years without my dad, and these last few with my uncle Bobby not being well, have been not great shall we say. These last few being particularly hard.

However, this year i went to spend fathers day with Melanies family. I was looking forward to it, I hadn't seen everyone in sometime. And I had a great time. Great food, great company, GREAT time. 


So, that's it.
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: