For the week of 4-18-11
5. the awesome random sunflower seed, poppy seed bagel from Safeway I had with butter in my break Thursday - for some reason I woke up wanting a bagel and, growing tired of the bagels at the biz, I went to Safeway and picked up this little gem. With only a bit of butter it turned into and awesome treat on what was a busy day.
4. Fosters home for imaginary friends- Melanie has been talking about this show for a long time now and I'd never seen it till this week. And it was funny. Looking forward to seeing more. And soon.
3. giants game with chris king- though the wrong team won ( atl), it was fun hanging out with dr. King
2. A fantastic thursday night- in which we ate Rocco's pizza, watched baseball on tv, the Jackson 5 played in the backround and i got to spend tine with Mel & Ashley. All this = awesome
1. Easter lunch with mom, aunt nana, uncle Bobby, Frannie, Ashley & Melanie - tons of good food, even better people.
So... That's it .
What's been awesome about your week?