Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week... 4-6-11

Top 5:

For the week of 4-6-11

5. silent library- I've known about this show for awhile and, this week, Melly sat me down to watch it for the first time ever. And it was hella funny. 

4. Eating some damn tasty pescado frito and papusas at some new restaurant near my moms house

3. walking around downtown SF with my Melly on a windy day off

2. Best. Day. Off. In . A. Long. Time. - in which we ate some kick ass sandwiches from a bomb deli, got comics at flying colors, watched the giants win there home opener in a nail biting 12 innings,  I watched a good Foo Fighters documentary and, best of all, I got to spend the day off with Melly !!

1.  Going to the ballpark and watching a giants game with Melly - in which we snacked on hotdogs & garlic fries , cheered and had a great time at our first ballgame of the season. Sadly, SF lost but it was still a great time !!

So... That's it.
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: