Friday, April 8, 2011

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week... 3-28-11

Top 5:

For the week of 3-28-11

5. lori's bd cakes- between work & wrestlemania ( more on this later) I didn't get to go to any of Lori's bd festivities. Thankfully, Melly brought me cake and it... Was... Awesome...!!

4. Making some awesome BBQ nachos using stuff from trader joes.

3. opening day - baseball is back !! I can't wait to come hone from work, get dinner going and watch the giants kick ass as I play catch up with Melly about our days . 

2. new iPhone case- I broke  my old iPhone case and, on opening day, I come home to find Mel had gotten me a frggin SWEET new Giants iPhone case .

1. Watching  wrestlemania with the boys- since we were kids my friends and I would get together and watch wrestlemania. It's the one ppv I get a year. And while ponch couldnt make it, freddie and rick did show up. Aldo this year Christian, my godson, came to watch. And the kid, 6 yrs old, knew his wrestling.  I remember being the same age when I watched my first mania with my dad so it was cool for me to watch it with my nephew. The actual show wasn't as great as the year before but I still had a great time.

So... That's it.
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: