Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week... 2-7-11

Top 5:

For the week of 2-7-11:

5. Togos- I had my doubts about how tasty the sandwiches would be here but, going by Melly's praise, we went and I had a pastrami and cheese. And it... Was.... Awesome !!
4. Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban - still a great read... I read a little bit each night, saving those last great chapters... And I'm now reading book 4 !!
3. NBA Jam - I remember playing this game as a kid and the remake whilenot AS awesome was still pretty good. I played with Melly and, I can admit, she was better than me...
2. The  vietnameise food we had on locust st in walnut creek- Melly saw this place while we were driving down the street and, day before valentines day, we decided to try it. F'n awesome 1. funland not-at-the beach-  last week while reading the Sunday pink in the sf chronicle I read an article about pinball machines and about this place. As a preValentines day thing, mel and I  decided to check it out... The tickets were a bit overpriced but they had all the free pinball you could play. It was a fun day.

So... That's it.
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: