Friday, January 7, 2011

Tom's top 5 awesome things this week 12-27-10

For the week of 12-27-10

Top 5: 12-27-10
5. Having plenty to read while sick
4. The habit- this week we tried a new burger place called The Habit... Cheap burgers and tasty too... Kick ass !!
3. Sat night ( dinner @ hubcaps + watching The long long trailer)
2. Wolverine goes to hell- I've been reading this story for a few months now, it has great art and a good story line. Check it out if your a fan of all things Logan
1. Best new years eve ever !! - I wasn't feeling good so mel and I stayed home. We watched a special about Michael Jackson, relaxed and at midnight I got a kiss. It was perfect. Although I've had some crazy new years eves in the past THIS one was my best ever. 

So, that's it. 
What's been cool about your week?

No comments: