Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week 1-3-11

Top 5:
For the week of 1-3-11

This week has been a rough one. It seems the new year has started on a sour note. And while this weeks Top 5 wasn't hard to find, in this week we seemed to have more bad news than good...

( one cool thing though , honorable mention of sorts, this Top 5 was written and posted entirely on my iPhone )

5. Catching  up on all my reading while Mel and Ashley watched a pretty little liars marathon

4. Tangled - we went to see this movie with no expectations and found it to be a fun, funny movie. And, personally, I'm glad we didn't waste the extra money and see it 3D. It didn't need it. 6.5/10

3. The sorcerers apprentence - I didnt expect much from this nicolas cage movie but ended up enjoying it way more than I thought I would. A fun Disney movie that kept me smiling. 7/10.

2. Watching/playing with/ most of all, seeing how happy puppy Ginny makes Mel .

1. One day, early this week, Mel was getting ready and she put on a scarf... She always looks cute in a scarf... She asked me "how do I look?" and I said "great". I've long known she is the most beautiful girl in the world and seeing her leave to start her day, looking so pretty, made me smile and realize how lucky I am to have her 

So... That's it.
What's been awesome about your week?

No comments: