Monday, December 27, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...12-20-10

For The Week Of 12-20-10

5. The awesome scalloped potatoes costco introduced into the lives of Mel and myself.

4. Getting some awesome christmas gifts.

3. Christmas day - This year we were all over the bay area on christmas day. From Walnut Creek to Oakley for breakfast at Mel's dads house (awesome crispy bacon and I got a sweet Giants shirt !! ) then to Daly City for Lunch at Mel's Poppa's house (Fantastic curry and lumpia and samosas...I wish I had some right now !! ) to American Canyon (near Vallejo) for dinner at Mel's Mom's house ( Awesome spaghetti and toasted bread/olive oil combo !! ) and then back to walnut creek. It was rainy but it was great day, filled with great people and alot of laughs.

2. Christmas eve - This year, there was a ton of people at my Moms for christmas eve. It was like old times. Except better. Lots of laughs...there was singing and presents and great food.

1. Giving people some great gifts - I have fun giving gifts and watching my family open the gifts on christmas eve. Seeing Melanie open the presents I gave her was great and a big part of a great christmas.

So...that's it.
What's been awesome about your week ?

No comments: