Monday, December 6, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...11-29-10

Can't believe its friggin december already.

Fr The Week Of 11-29-10

5. Having a shitload of Magazines, comics and a really great book to read - Perfect supplies for this cold, rainy weather we've been having.

4. A fun friday night with The Melanie - Some tasty pizza (that we got for less cause of a cupon I found) from Rocco's pizza and, coming home, to a mini "How I Met Your Mother" season 1 marathon. A fun night with my Love.

3. Going to Spoontonic and having a few drinks with Nikki, Liz and, of course, The Melanie !!

2. Getting my reading nook back - whenever the christmas season rolls around (as it seems to do every year around this time), we rearrange the living room to fit a tree. This means putting my chair closer to the heater where it's cozy and the ideal place for holiday reading. I love me this "reading nook" and, in fact, woke up early on a day off so I could enjoy reading the Potter (book 1) for a few hours before we started our day.

1. Oh, CHRISTMAS TREE !!! - Sunday we got our tree !! And, as is our family tradition, Melanie, Ashley, Frannie (this year with My Mom as a special guest star) and myself decorated it. Also part of the tradition is christmas music and hot coca. It was a fun time and we have a awesome tree this year. The holidays are in full effect and I'm loving it.

So...that's it.

What's been cool about your week ?

No comments: