Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week 11-22-10

For The Week Of 11-22-10

5. The "Blitz" episode of "How I Met Your Mother" -This week, after a few "just okay" episodes How I Met Your Mother kept there streak of funny Thanksgiving episodes going by having another good one. This episode was about the "Blitz" (what they called a person who always left just BEFORE something great happened ) played by Hurley from "Lost". Full of Lost references,this episode was pretty funny.

4. Having a tasty Thanksgiving with my Family.

3. Deciding to re-read the Harry Potter series - I enjoyed watching the 7th movie so much that I decided to revisit the book series. So far, I'm on book one and am very much enjoying it.

2. Having a tasty (NACHOS !!) belated birthday lunch with Chris King.

1. The AWESOME mash potatoes Melanie's Grandmother made for Thanksgiving - This year, for thanksgiving, I made the mashed potatoes and they came out good. I was proud of how tasty they were. But the Day after thanksgiving I had some leftovers that Mel's grandma had sent us and the mashed potatoes were AWESOME !!! Creamy and butter filled, no lumps...each spoonfull made me say, "Mmmm" outloud. Yeah, to make a long description short, they were great.

So...that's it.
What's been awesome about your week ?

No comments: