Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...11-15-10

I've never missed a week of writing the Top 5, but this week, been so busy it came close:

For The Week Of 11-15-10

5. Having drinks with friends and fam @ Spoontonic on sat night to celebrate my birthday - Thank you to everyone who came out and had a drink with me...from what I remember (gets a little fuzzy towards the end of the night ) I had a great time.


One any other week, any of the next four WOULD be number one....

4. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows - We have been waiting to see this movie for a long LONG time now...and the fact that it came out the day after my birthday made it even cooler and added to the awesome birthday weekend. The movie was great and made me wish I could fast forward time and see part 2. I give it a 9/10.

3. House Of Prime Rib - On the night of my 30th birthday My love Melanie took me to eat at the House Of Prime Rib in the city. We had seen the place on tv when Anthony Bourdain ate there in one episode. Since the place was called the House Of Prime Rib,I'll give you one guess as to what I ate. The Food, excellent. The Price, expensive. The Memories, um, memorable. And, best of all, the person I was with to share it all made this a birthday dinner I will never forget.

2. Iphone ( or how, after months of making fun of Iphone people, I joined the darkside) - My phone was breaking. It had been for months. And with a birthday this week, along with the fact my cell phone contract was up, Melanie and My Mom teamed up and got me an Iphone. I was nervous about getting it because I am really rough on my phones ( The one previous to this,I dropped on Mission st. after owning it for only 3 days and scratched it). Still, it's an awesome gift/phone and I'm enjoying it.

1. Tommy's 30 - It's kinda weird to think/write/say I'm thirty years old now. Where did the time go ? On the day of my birthday I had the day off and did what most responsible mature 30 year old do...slept in then went to Denny's and got a free Grand Slam breakfast then...spent hours digging through the $1 bin of a comic book store !! It was fun. Later that afternoon, I spent some time with My Uncle Bobby ( who was celebrating his birthday as well...same day as mine). I received over 50 "Happy Birthday"s from people during the course of the day,which was really nice. And in the evening, my favor tie person in the world took me to the House Of Prime Rib !! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday.

So...that's it.
What's been awesome about your week ?

No comments: