Monday, November 1, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...

For The Week Of 10-25-10

5. Finishing, hella early I know, my Chirstmas shopping - I've slowly, when I have a few extra dollers, been getting christmas gifts. Money is tight, with usual expenses and an upcoming BD Disneyland trip (more on this next week, no doubt) but I managed to finish waaay early. And almost all the gifts are wrapped too !!

4. While at one of Melanie's birthday dinners, hearing Lori's funny "Robot" comment - It still makes me laugh just thinking about it !!

3. Eating hella tasty BBQ with My Mom and Mel on the day before Mel's birthday.

2. Taking My love to eat a great dinner to celebrate her 23rd birthday.

1. Melly comes home - On Friday, Mel went to Las Vegas as part of a work function. She came home Sunday, And while 3 days might not seem like alot, this was, in our almost 3 years together, the longest we have ever been apart. Aside from the fact that my back has been hurting, missing her only added to a not great weekend for me. But when she got out of that car, gave me a big hug...all was right with the world. I was glad to have her home. (As you can prob. tell by reading this weeks Top 5). And while my back is still, as I type this, hurting me alot, having her home makes it feel just a bit better.

So...that's it.

What's been awesome about your week ?

No comments: