For The Week Of 8-2-10
5. Going to the A's game with Mel, Ashley and Zac- I'm a Giants fan, lets get that out of the way. But on a nice day, there was nothing better than enjoying some baseball, for cheap tickets ($9 !!) with some great people. A's won 3-2 by the way. Rangers lost.
4. Having some good food and great cake (made by Ashley) and going to a movie to celebrate Mel's Dad's Birthday.
3. "The Other Guys"- This was the movie we watched. A funny (forgetting there was not a strong plot) movie that kept us laughing. Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell made for a good comedy team. 7/10.
2. Nutella - tried this for the first time this week...and where have you been all my life ??
1. After saying I've been wanting some for over a week, treating myself to a box of Snowcaps.
What's been cool about your week?