For The Week Of 9-16-10
5. The surprisingly good fish tacos at Rubios
4. Baseball (9th inning) by Ken Burns - I'd known about this documentary for years now, but have never sat down and watched it. This week, thanks to the walnut creek library, I checked out the last part in this series...about the modern ( which covered the 70's and ended at 1992) era of the game, it was fun to see the stories and players I'd either never seen before or forgotten about...
3. "Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief" - Mel and I watched this movie some time ago, and this week Netflix brought it to us for a second viewing. A fun movie that we both enjoyed.
2. Watching old school wrestling( Ricky the dragon Steamboat vs. Ravishing Rick Rude in a 30 minute iron man match from 1992) and eating some tasty fish tacos = a fun afternoon.
1. Big mouth burger- I went to this San Bruno burger joint with my Mom and Melanie and had Mel's favorite burger, the hangover. A tasty combo of burger, bacon and an egg on top...this was great. The fries were good too and, a rarity for fries, were even tasty the next day for leftovers...
What's been cool about your week ?