Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...5-17-10

Late writing this week...but, whatever...no many people are reading.


For The Week Of 5-17-10

5. treating myself to a fresh stack of magazines and comic books.

4. The Black Keys get famous - The Black Keys are a band I've recommended to dozens of people. They are a great blues/rock band whom I've been listening to since 2003. And with the release of there new album "Brothers" (haven't heard it yet) they have gotten more exposure than any album previous. An article in Rolling Stone and the cd available in Target.

3. Hanging out at home, watching old episodes of the Twilight Zone, with Mel.

2. 5 hours of new "Lost" this week, including the much-discussed-in-our-house series finale.

1. Y, The Last Man : This week I finished the 10th and final graphic novel of this series. I checked out each one from the library. And it was a great series. Not perfect, there were some boring storylines, but altogether great. The story, about the last man on earth after a plague wipes out 99.9% of the males on earth, was one I looked forward to reading each time the library had a new volume ready for me to check out.

So...that's it.
What's been cool about your week?

No comments: