Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...5-10-10

For The Week Of 5-10-10

5. The awesome dinner Mel and I made together ( Pork chops, spinach and rice ) and watching funny episodes of "Community" and "30 Rock".

4. "Iron Man 2"- A bootleggin' trip brought me this movie. I'd been looking forward to seeing it for some time...and a kick ass trailer only made me more excited. I enjoyed the first one more than I thought I would so, anticipation was high. And then I watched it. And it was just okay. The battles, though few and far between, were fun but I thought there was a bit too much talking...not enough shit blowing up. 7.5/10. Bootleg was a decent quality though...

3. "Date Night" - another decent looking bootleg. I thought this movie looked funny, but wasnt dying to see it. It was a pleasant surprise though, a fun funny movie that I (we) enjoyed more than I initally thought. 8/10.

2. Los Lobos goes Disney - Up until this week, I did not know of this cds existence. The music is exactly what the title implies...Disney cover songs done by Los Lobos. And there spin on a few classic songs was great. Many thanks to The Melanie for getting me this little gem.

1. Tom + Mel = 2 years - There is nobody who puts up with me better....makes me more happy...is more beautiful....gets me and my weirdness....and my nerdiness...or I would rather come home to than her. She is my definition of happy. And I love her.

So...that's it.
What's been cool about your week?

No comments: