Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...4-26-10

Last year I hurt my hand at work, it became infected and had to be sliced and diced in the er. And this week, for some reason, it got infected again. It just started hurting for some reason and before I knew it, was swollen and nasty looking. I was off work for most of this week in pain.

Still, looking back on this week, it wasnt hard to find a Top 5...

For The Week Of 4-26-10

5. Having the always awesome Bravo's pizza with My Mom, Ashley and Mel - It was Ashley's first time having Bravos ( I hope she liked it).

4. Watching old episodes of "The Twilight Zone" with Mel - For some reason, I felt like watching something in black and white. And because oft his I rented this dvd, featuring 6 episodes from the old series (one episode had a young William Shatner) for free from the library. Mel and I liked it way more than I thought either of us would. A fun afternoon.

3. "Howl's Moving Castle" - Another free rental from the library (call me nerdy,but I love going there !! ). Mel and, later, Zac have been telling me about this movie for some time now...and I was skeptical on watching it as I'm not an "anime" fan. If I had known what I was missing out on...I would've watched this sooner. A great story and visuals. I enjoyed this movie WAAAY more than I thought. 8/10.

2. Free Comic Book Day - In which Mel, Ashley and I went and got, combined, 18 free comics (we went to two places). Also,on this day I picked up the newest issue of X-men in which a major character (and one of my personal favs ) dies. A great way to end a long day ( it was my first day back to work after being out all week with a bum thumb).

1. Going to the Giants game with The Ganda Girls - even though the wrong team won, it was a great day out at the ballpark...even if we all got sun burned.

So...that's it.
What's been cool about your week?

No comments: